Citrus Dreamin' - Game Thread - The Grand Finale has Begun

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Yes. I am sorry, just was having some chaos. Plz don’t report me
That is incredibly disrespectful to the hours of hard work people have put into this game and that project. Please, never do that again. If you want to be a welcomed part of this community and these games, you won't even joke about doing that again. I won't report you this time (though you're on very thin ice at this point), but I wouldn't be shocked if someone else did. If I was a player and someone erased my work as a prank, I probably would report them. Luckily it looks like the deleted work can be recovered and wasn't actually deleted

spacemt354

Chili's
*edits post so I can try to be a just-for-fun contestant*
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF
I think this is the final straw of your antics

Anyone who has been paying attention knows this was a very challenging round for everyone. The fact that projects were even posted is a miracle. To then start messing with a team’s project is so unprofessional it’s not even funny.

Everyone hates me here. I quit this thread. I wish you all never talk to me for a while and apogize. I have just wanted to say hi, but it always causes chaos and upsets me. I dont like it. Maybe I should just leave and never come back.

JokersWild

We should delete the posts that involve the edited content
Absolutely not. You made the choice to edit and delete portions of a project. Deal with the consequences instead of trying to cover your tracks.

I’m not going to report you either, but this is wildly disrespectful to the work everyone put into this, both hosts and contestants. Don’t leave or try to feel sorry for yourself. It happened and we’re dealing with it. Show us respect and we’ll do the same. Why not put this energy towards being a positive influence here instead of causing “chaos?”

Absolutely not. You made the choice to edit and delete portions of a project. Deal with the consequences instead of trying to cover your tracks.

I’m not going to report you either, but this is wildly disrespectful to the work everyone put into this, both hosts and contestants. Don’t leave or try to feel sorry for yourself. It happened and we’re dealing with it. Show us respect and we’ll do the same. Why not put this energy towards being a positive influence here instead of causing “chaos?”
plz don’t hate on me! I just very upset. I don’t want any backlash. Anyone does it one more time. I will change my profile pic

AceAstro

Everyone hates me here. I quit this thread. I wish you all never talk to me for a while and apogize. I have just wanted to say hi, but it always causes chaos and upsets me. I dont like it. Maybe I should just leave and never come back.
I mean you didn’t want to say hi, you were deleting parts of our project. I am on vacation, another person had their computer with part of the project on it die, and a third had an extremely busy week and couldn’t be super available. We requested an extension for a reason, and the fact we even got a project out is a win in my eyes. It wasn’t just a hello, it was destructive and disrespectful.

I mean you didn’t want to say hi, you were deleting parts of our project. I am on vacation, another person had their computer with part of the project on it die, and a third had an extremely busy week. we requested an extension for a reason, the fact we even got a project out is impressive. It wasn’t just a hello. It was destructive and disrespectful.
That it. I’ve had enough. I’m started my own thread where i play by myself. And now my profile is changed

AceAstro

That it. I’ve had enough. I’m started my own thread where i play by myself. And now my profile is changed
You don’t get to be the sad one here lol. I had to completely remove access to the site to the point that I can’t even see it to know what does or doesn’t still exist. We could have lost part of the project and nobody even knows yet.

Fine i’lll apologize. I for one am beyond sorry for editing a project. It was disrespectful and I shoul ave made a separate project, I wish all of team birds can accept and not post offensive memes and plz delete them of the page Doesn’t get filled up. The end.

Chaos Cat

Fine i’lll apologize. I for one am beyond sorry for editing a project. It was disrespectful and I shoul ave made a separate project, I wish all of team birds can accept and not post offensive memes and plz delete them of the page Doesn’t get filled up. The end.
I'm willing to accept your appolgy... but I won't delete my posts about this. We're not going to just forget about this and pretend nothing happened.

You made your bed. Now lie in it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom