Citrus Dreamin' - Game Thread - The Rapid River Rushes on!

Part two:

Increasing Pirates’ rep in Disneyland Paris was a fantastic idea! Having Adventure Island being transformed into a pirate island was a great choice! Two treehouses might be too much, but where does the adventure village section go? Im looking at you @Muppetsfan#1 !

Removing Jack from the Pirates ride was a bit of a bummer, but Having OG pirates come back is great, some new scenes could have been added, but great idea overall! The name for the restaurant though, I would have chosen Passageway of Buccaneers Restaurant. A bayou does not fit adventureland…

The Lost treasure show was a creative idea! Similar to the pirate dinner show place in south carolina which I’ve been to!

Love the flat rides @AceAstro made! The kraken encounter and cannonball chaos would b perfect for kids! Even if both are too close to fantasyland and it’s variety of kiddie rides and spinners…

The S.S. Maudlin is a creative idea for an eatery, but more details on it would have been nice. The pirate dinner show, Love it. Put it in the park now. I also have been to the pirate dinner show place in south carolina! A video of it would be nice to show you, but I don’t know how to link stuff…

Overall, Awesome rework plan! 10/10!

Well guys my internet is losing connection since I’m going to sea I wish you all the bes-
disappear GIF

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Me when someone says that 90 is hot:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Me when someone says that 60 is jacket weather:

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

I have both Floridian and Northern blood in me when it comes to temperature tolerance.

cdunlap

Team Boats, I WAS going to do your review tonight, but your site looks…erm…a little off on my phone and my IPad is dead RN. I’ll do it first thing when I wake up tomorrow morning!
IMG_3759.png

cdunlap

Cdunlap's (Late) Review For TEAM BOATS:
First and foremost, I want to apologize for how late this review is. With that out of the way, let us commence forth!
@Tegan pilots a chicken, that map is beautiful and simple. I love it.
@Outbound, The Enchanted Tiki Ride is probably one of the most mythology-heavy attractions on this site that is NOT mine and I love it. I especially love you including obscure deities like Ngendei, the Fijian creator god, Rongo, the Māori god of agriculture, Hina, a Polynesian goddess of many things with connections to Maui, Pele, Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes, Tangaroa-Ru/Mapui-Kaufanga, the Māori wind goddess, Koro/'Oro, Tahitian god of war, Maui, Oceanian trickster deity with many credits to his name, and Tangaroa, Māori god of the water.
@WaltWiz1901, I love Mount Pele and its ties to Hawaiian Mythology. A cool thing you could’ve included was Pele's rival, the snow goddess Poli'ahu.
@ThemeParkPriest, Joan of Arc's Battle is really an interesting concept. It truly reflects France's past fighting the English. Also, I'm unsure why there’s a rooster, all I know is that the Gallic Rooster is involved and ride is now 1000 times more French than it was originally! Also, I looked at that Sun Salon you linked and it’s good.
@Outbound, I would LOVE the Expeditioner's Club if it existed IRL because if you know the first thing about me, you know I love a good museum, especially one that doesn’t glorify the colonial era.
@Architectural Guinea Pig, I love Indiana Jones: World Expedition and it's making me feel like making an escape room for my Adventureland expansion.

Last edited:

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Me when someone says that 90 is hot:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Me when someone says that 60 is jacket weather:

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

I have both Floridian and Northern blood in me when it comes to temperature tolerance.
I’ve lived in the murder mitten my entire life, but I’m SoCal at heart. If it’s over 65 I’m in a crop top and short shorts. 💁🏼‍♀️

Hey @Pi on my Cake It’s day 4 of my cruise and I only have 3 more days until it’s over. It get back home on the the 30th and I think I’m doing good. I will join the game since I changed my mind! (I though we had to the team ideas by zoom but it’s a conversation) and I want to join team birds since boats go solo and sink (not the Baltimore accident) and birds fly together. Also @Tegan pilots a chicken Count me in for your upcoming game thread what if Disney parks Regan’s version. Also, I did wonder about this: why do we not do so you want to be a imagineer anymore?

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Hey @Pi on my Cake It’s day 4 of my cruise and I only have 3 more days until it’s over. It get back home on the the 30th and I think I’m doing good. I will join the game since I changed my mind! (I though we had to the team ideas by zoom but it’s a conversation) and I want to join team birds since boats go solo and sink (not the Baltimore accident) and birds fly together. Also @Tegan pilots a chicken Count me in for your upcoming game thread what if Disney parks Regan’s version. Also, I did wonder about this: why do we not do so you want to be a imagineer anymore?
Enjoy your cruise! Have fun and relax! When you're all done message me and we'll talk about how to get you involved

And Tiki had been hosting So you Want to be an Imagineer for years, but made the 20th season of it the finale to give more space for new games and new hosts. Though whether So You Want to be an Imagineer makes an eventual return or he starts a new game, I'm sure Tiki will be back to hosting in time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom