Cirque...

gattr

Hi Guys,

I've got a few questions about the curque show...

First off, I have tried to get onto the cirque website to order tickets, but the dates only go to the end of march to buy tickets. Am I just too early, or are they shutting down after march?

Second, assuming that they are going to have shows in April, what is the best value for sections? I hear that there really isnt a bad seat in the house, and you almost want to be in the upper tier, because there are things going on in the middle walkway.

Thank you for all of your help. This website is awesome!!

Robert

rainfully

I think you're just too early...they probably haven't scheduled their dark days yet and are waiting for that to release their availability for ticket puchase!

And you're correct... almost any seat in the house would probably be good.. I've only seen the show once but ended up sitting up front... and wished I was back a bit farther to fully experience the whole show... you end up hurtinig your neck looking up the whole time if you're too close to the front! Tier 2 would probably be my first choice.

Upvote 0

Nemo14

Hi Guys,

First off, I have tried to get onto the cirque website to order tickets, but the dates only go to the end of march to buy tickets. Am I just too early, or are they shutting down after march?

Second, assuming that they are going to have shows in April, what is the best value for sections? I hear that there really isnt a bad seat in the house, and you almost want to be in the upper tier, because there are things going on in the middle walkway.

Robert
Usually on the cirque site, you can only order tickets 6 months in advance. I've seen the show twice - loved it! I'd recommend seats in the middle, but there really are no bad seats in that theater.

Upvote 0
You might be trying to order them to early. Just to let you know, so you can do some early planning, they have 2 shows a night, every night during the week except for Sunday and Monday.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

I've just went in July and I would recommend category 2 in sections 203, 204 and 205. I also would recommend the seats in sections 202 and 206, but only the ones that are on the aisle by sections 203 and 205. Even category 3 in the center sections aren't bad. The theatre is not all that big, it looks a lot bigger from the outside.

Upvote 0

kirst_al UK

We sat middle section, front row, middle two seats and my partner got dragged up on stage - if you don't fancy being used as a prop dont sit there.....thats my advice :ROFLOL:!!

Oh yes and when you talk about things going on it the middle walk way if you are below this you only have to turn around for 5-10 mins at the most......everything else is up front/above you - well it was back in April.

Upvote 0

Lindsy1052

Hi Guys,

Robert
You want to be on the second level dead center.....bottom level you are looking up most of the time because a good portion of the show takes place i the air...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom