Cirque Tickets On Sale, Shows Start March 20th

Disneyhead'71

I did a search, but I couldn't find anyone mentioning that Cirque tickets are on sale for shows starting Fri. Mar. 20th.

Screenshot-2019-11-10-13-09-37.png

eliza61nyc

Was the old show roughly the same prices ? I'm struggling to justify the cost for 4 adults and a child...
On line it says prices are between 69-169 full price adult. If you go to their website and click on the date and seat you'll see children prices.
From a cursory glance children tickets seem to run 20 bucks cheaper.
Also noticed summer prices are higher. From 99 bucks as opposed to 69

Upvote 0

Lilofan

I've seen the Disney Cirque show. The stunts the performers do are death defying. It was tragic in 2018 when a Cirque performer fell to his death in front of a packed house in Tampa. There is a video of him falling to his death. It's disturbing.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Any information on what the show is about? I'll be there in August and adored the old show
Several sites have announced this type of announcement saying Disney and Disney Imagineering is helping to bring it together.
The new show will “draw its inspiration from Disney’s heritage of animation,” according to official; sources. “It will celebrate Disney’s legacy of storytelling in Cirque du Soleil’s signature way, with a tribute to the one-of a kind craftsmanship that makes Disney so extraordinary.” It is being created by Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group in collaboration with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts.

Upvote 0

GabeP

If you're a costco member, you can buy $100 cirque gift cards for $80, then use them to book the show at WDW. Also, if your'e of a certain age, AARP offers cirque discounts on its webpage for its members (tho I've discovered you don't nec have to be an AARP member to use the discount).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom