Cirque du Soliel Planning Tip

scottsalisbury

Cirque tickets can be booked 180 days out. I called today for tickets for 2/14/04. You call (407) 939-7707. However when you ask for "best seats available" it defaults to Row G. If you ask specifically for Row A, Section 103, they transfer your call to the Cirque du Soleil help desk. I was successful in getting 7 seats in section 103, Row A (front row). I hope it isn't too close.

Scott

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Originally posted by scottsalisbury
Cirque tickets can be booked 180 days out. I called today for tickets for 2/14/04. You call (407) 939-7707. However when you ask for "best seats available" it defaults to Row G. If you ask specifically for Row A, Section 103, they transfer your call to the Cirque du Soleil help desk. I was successful in getting 7 seats in section 103, Row A (front row). I hope it isn't too close.

Scott

Yep, as soon as you start asking for a specific seating area, they will send you over to the Cirque desk. They are very accomidating and helpful. They got us even better seats for this year than last years trip.

I can't wait to go in October!

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

Originally posted by scottsalisbury
I was successful in getting 7 seats in section 103, Row A (front row). I hope it isn't too close.

I've sat in those seats. It's not too close at all! It's perfect. Some of the performers will be close enough for you to touch (not that I'd recommend doing so, of course). You'll feel like the performance is all around you. It's amazing!

Have fun!

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Re: Re: Cirque du Soliel Planning Tip

Originally posted by RPMdfw
I've sat in those seats. It's not too close at all! It's perfect. Some of the performers will be close enough for you to touch (not that I'd recommend doing so, of course). You'll feel like the performance is all around you. It's amazing!

Have fun!

We like to sit in the upper section, first row. When they do their parade in the beginning, they stop right in front of you. And you're right, they are close enough to touch.

The guys in the beginning did their "box" act right in front of us. And that "strong man" character stoped right in front of us and was just staring at us. A bit creapy, but it was fun! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom