Cirque Du Solei best seats

Wildcat99

Original Poster
DH and I will be going to Disney World in April of next year. I'm getting DH tickets to the Cirque Du Solei show. Can anyone tell me which location in the theatre is the best seating? This will probabably be the only time we will be able to see this show. I've heard that front and center is hard on the neck. I've also heard that the balcony is probably good. But what section is that? I figured if I ordered early, I could get the first row in the balcony, but not sure what section that is. Any advise would be very greatly appreciated.

abbeysmom

Hubby and I have been to the show 5 times now and have set many places. My favorite is the upper level on the 2nd row. I am not sure the section #, I think it's 202,203 :shrug: You can go on the Disney sight and see a seating chart. I like to be able to see the beginning when the performers come through the hall. If you are in the sections down you have to look up and can't see them that well. If you get on the back row of the bottom sections, the clowns will probably mess with you. They pick a few people to "help" them.... No thanks!! :ROFLOL:Whichever you pick, you will not be disappointed. The show is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could walk out and walk back in and still enjoy it!!

Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!

constee

oh you're going to love it! My husband and I just went in April. I did a lot of research before going and was told that category 2seats are the best value if you can get sections 203, 204 or 205, ideally in Row EE, FF or GG. We did this and were quite impressed. At no time did we suffer any neck strains or miss out on anything. Hope this helps and they're not the most expensive seats either!

wcj1968

I agree we were in center of the second row of the top section (sec 204 I think) and I can't imagine a better seat. I would say those are better than the closer seats due to the activity that happens in the isles (pre-show, opening parade of characters, etc). Plus it gives you just enough distance to get a good perspective on the entire stage area.

Wildcat99

Original Poster
oh you're going to love it! My husband and I just went in April. I did a lot of research before going and was told that category 2seats are the best value if you can get sections 203, 204 or 205, ideally in Row EE, FF or GG. We did this and were quite impressed. At no time did we suffer any neck strains or miss out on anything. Hope this helps and they're not the most expensive seats either!

Are those consider balcony? I've heard they were great, because you can see everything, without straining your neck?

TwoTigersMom

As most people will tell you, there really isn't a bad seat there. You have a great view from everywhere. We always try to get sections 102 or 104, front row and the seats closest to section 103. We've never had any problems with strained necks :lol:

constee

Are those consider balcony? I've heard they were great, because you can see everything, without straining your neck?

hmmmm I don't know if they're considered balcony or not. There is a seating chart that you can look at on the WDW website though. They certainly are great.

This was my idea to go see the show and my husband wasn't too excited to go. However he loved it!

Like wcj said there are some things that occur right in front of you. The stage also has constant activity so these seats give you great perspective of the whole thing.

However I have heard that the building was designed so that there really aren't any bad seats. Happy deciding! :wave:

Wildcat99

Original Poster
Thank you everyone for all your suggestions. I was going to spend the extra money and get front and center, but with everyone's help, it sounds like category 2 seating is just as good. My DH and I just love this web site. We have gotten a lot of questions answered.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I would try for Sec 203, as it's center and high enough where you get a good view of everything.

I used to work @ CDS and I can vouch for the above 2 posts. 203 EE 1 & 2 are my FAVORITE seats in the theatre.

I'm not sure which section it is, but we sat in the very center and back row of the floor section.. We didn't have to crane to see anything.. Fantastic seats!!

cemeb4dk

I want to thank the original poster for posting this. Tomorrow is our 6 year anniversary and we will going to WDW for 2 weeks over Thanksgiving. So I was thinking of getting tickets for us but absolutely know nothing about it. So after reading the posts here I made up my mind and went to the site to find what seats where available. Well I got 2 tickets for Nov 25 (tues) the 9 P.M. show section 203 FF seat 1 and 2.

I know some above said row EE 1 and 2, where the best seats but can't be much different 1 row back correct?

Also what is the dress code for here, can dockers and polo work or is it dressier. Thanks.

Wildcat99

Original Poster
I told my DH that I'd get him two tickets to the Cirque show for his birthday. Of course, they haven't gone on sale yet for the date we are going. I really appreciate everyone's response to the best seats. I'll probably get the one's in section 203. That sounds like the consensus. I too, was wondering about the dress code.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Three weeks from today DS13 and I will be in 204 AA seats 1 and 2 for the 6PM show! :sohappy:

I always request these seats, up-close to the parade between the upper and lower levels so you get a bit of face time with the performers and dead centre for the show. If you want specific seats, call early in the booking window and ask the CM to put you through to Guest Services for seat selection. The CM that answers the phone has a computer that gives you the next available seats in your chosen category, but Guest Services can select specific seats if they're available.

As has been said, there are no bad seats in the house, but there are seats you may prefer over others.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I want to thank the original poster for posting this. Tomorrow is our 6 year anniversary and we will going to WDW for 2 weeks over Thanksgiving. So I was thinking of getting tickets for us but absolutely know nothing about it. So after reading the posts here I made up my mind and went to the site to find what seats where available. Well I got 2 tickets for Nov 25 (tues) the 9 P.M. show section 203 FF seat 1 and 2.

I know some above said row EE 1 and 2, where the best seats but can't be much different 1 row back correct?

Also what is the dress code for here, can dockers and polo work or is it dressier. Thanks.

FF is just as good as EE!

Dress code is whatever you want. I tend to dress 'nicer' when I see Cirque because it's technically a theatre show. You'll see everything from people just coming from the parks in shorts to people that are dressed to the nines.
:wave:

Wildcat99

Original Poster
If I wanted to book a certain area, how do I get a hold of them other than booking on-line? Is there a phone number I can call to book my seats?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If I wanted to book a certain area, how do I get a hold of them other than booking on-line? Is there a phone number I can call to book my seats?
(407) 939-7600

Ask to be put through to Guest Services to request specific seating. The CM this number reaches has a computer that only offers the next available seat in the category you request.

Enjoy! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom