cirque do soleil

lesm2425

Original Poster
hi

has anyone one been to the cirque du soleil.

i seen some of the video or when it been shown on the tv.
i looks good is it worth the high ticket price ????

please let me no as i like to take the family there in 8 weeks time .

lesm

PhotoDave219

Yes, its worth it. I had a friend down visiting last week and she thought it was the highlight of the trip.

Its very, very impressive.

Dizknee_Phreek

actually, as far as i know, La Nouba (the WDW Cirque show) has never been shown on tv. there are several other Cirque shows that have been shown on Bravo, though, so those are the ones you may have seen.

the La Nouba show is the only one i've seen live (i saw it a few years ago) and it is absolutely amazing! definately my top favorite cirque show out of all of them i've seen (and i've seen all the ones shown on tv). words just can't describe how incredible it is! not only the show, but the music is beautiful as well! i HIGHLY recommend seeing it!

and yes, it's completely worth the ticket price. and really, for a Cirque show, the La Nouba price is cheap! the Las Vegas shows are over $100 a ticket, i think. when my dad and i saw La Nouba, i think the ticket price was a little over $70 per adult. but yeah, it was definately worth it.

TomDisney

I've seen La Nouba twice and just last week I saw Alegria when it was over here in St. Pete. Both shows were excellent but I think the La Nouba show might have even been better. Since they have their own theater for La Nouba, they can do alot more with staging and lighting than they can with a traveling show. If you get the chance, definately go see it. One word of caution tho, do NOT sit too close to the stage unles you want a stiff neck afterwards! :animwink:

M. Racer

I've seen La Nouba 4 times. It friggin' rocks. Every time you see it you notice something different. Definitely worth the money.:sohappy:

Sloan

La Nouba

I was skeptical about the show given the high ticket price, but feel that it was absolutely worth it. Having seen the show, I can now better understand how it's a good value even at the price. Excellent performers, set, production values, etc.. - I'd highly recommend it.

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by TomDisney
One word of caution tho, do NOT sit too close to the stage unles you want a stiff neck afterwards! :animwink:

dad and i sat on the front row. and yeah, our necks were a tad bit stiff afterward, but, of course, since the stage is eye level, it wasn't that bad. the worst part was the trapese (sp?) act...we were on the right side of the theater, so the net was literally over our heads. looking straight up became a bit painful after a while.

paulcmartens

Account Suspended
cirque...

If you've never seen a Cirque show...you should see one in your lifetime.

I think at this point the consensus among cirque fanatics is that 'o' in vegas is the best to see...

I saw Mystere...and that was o.k. (also in Vegas). Was that show worth the money? Hard to say. You get what you pay for, that's for sure...but the ending was a little flat (an inflatable snail? wtheck?).

I was a little put off at the themes for some reason.

I've never liked the storytelling of Cirque...its the acts themselves which just defy understanding. Maybe La Nouba is different.

Anyone seen several and has a favorite? (and isn't 'crazy' for them?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom