Christmas Party Questions

snhuff

1. We are going in December, should we buy the tickets now or can we wait till we go and pick the night with the best weather?

2. Do you need a ticket to the park for that day as well?

3. Anyone have a link to a site the explains the party? Times, where things are, what all is open, etc.. ?

MissM

1) Depends on how late in December you're going. The last days of the party always sell out and Friday nights often sell out as well. If you want a Tuesday at the very beginning of the month, you might be ok waiting but generally, it's best to get them ahead of time.

2) Yes, you need a regular day's admission for the regular day's hours. Your MVMCP ticket will get you into MK around 4pm even though the party officially starts at 7pm.

3) http://allears.net/tp/hol_mk.htm Plus many, many more. Just put MVMCP into google for more results.

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

I've gone the first week of December and had no problem getting tickets at the gate. As long as you're not into the really crowded weeks, you can wait and see what the weather will be doing. If you're going Christmas week or something like that, buy your tickets now to be safe.

If you want to go into the park early in the day, you'll need a regular park ticket too. MVMCP is a seperate ticket event, so it will only count for that.

Have fun - it's a great time! :wave:

Upvote 0

mickey7879

I prefer to have all my tickets before I leave home. I love getting everything in the mail. Pathetic I know, but I'm a stay at home mommy. Need something to go out for every day! Haha!

We've gone when the weather has been rainy or just cold and we've had the best time! No one stays very long if it's like this. We just bundle up or wear ponchos. No one is in line for rides and we've even ridden Splash Mountain 10 times in a row without getting off....no one was there so they let us just keep riding. Even there was one time where the weather was terrible, parades and shows were cancelled. We stayed to still enjoy all the rides and my inlaws decided to head back. They heard an announcement to write a letter to Disney with your ticket and copy of your drivers license and you'd get a complimentary 1 day ticket. So, even though we still enjoyed the party, we sent all 4 of our tickets in and got the new tickets. I guess it's rare now that they do that.

Check the weather before you go to the party. Even worth bringing some extra clothes and putting them in a locker. You may need them. I know we did! But you'll have the BEST time! Plus I think tickets are a little cheaper if you buy them ahead of time and not at the gate. We plan on relaxing the day of a party and going in at 4 pm. Have a TS dinner and then enjoying the party til closing time. Have fun!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom