Christmas Gift Idea, need boys help!

SteelerGirl86

Original Poster
Hey guys, i'm new to this board because i usually post on the college program board, but i need help. I'm 19..freshman in college, and my boyfriend is 22. He is a huge sports fan (Pittsburgh sports mainly lol) only i don't know what to get him for christmas..hes not into cars or anything really..were in college he doesnt even have a car here. And i just took him to a hockey game for his birthday. He is only into 311 as for music, but he says he likes clothes.. i dunno, any 22 year old boys out there have ideas? how about girls with the same problem? ideas would be so great!!thank you:veryconfu

mousermerf

Account Suspended
If he likes clothes - what brand/style?

I'm all about giftcards for my favorite clothing stores.

A note though - your beau is 22 hun. Time to perhaps start calling him a man and not a boy! I clicked the thread thinking I was going to be giving advice on peter pan action figures or something.

SteelerGirl86

Original Poster
oops

hahaha hes a boy to me. but i understand that could be misleading. On the clothes note though, he just wears alot of polos..no brand names like plastered across the chest or anythign but from the typical american eagle, abercrombie kinda places. Thats why clothes make it hard too..it feels like i buy him the same thing, polos or sports shirts. I dunno, hes kinda boring:zipit:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Any video or computer games he likes?

Does he drink? I found this awesome shot dispenser spinning thing at JC Pennys that i'm getting for my favorite alchy.

Are you old enough to drink or buy drinks? I know a few people who are getting things like a 6-pack of Strongbow Cider or a bottle of Goldshlager (i have no idea if that's spelled right, I don't drink it!) depending on what they love.

Any sports...? Maybe you could get him a "I will let you watch Football on New Years Day and not gripe" voucher.

*thinks hard*

Does he like any cookies? I've got friends who'd think their girl was the coolest jsut for giving them a case of double stuffed oreos.

e4ymod

I say you get him a Jerome Bettis jersey. That way, you'll break the Polo cycle, and he likes the Steelers, so I'm sure he won't mind getting that.

SteelerGirl86

Original Poster
yaa he does drink! tell me more about this alcoholic stuff...i couldnt buy him like the 6pack but i could buy him accessories.. as for sports, im from pittsburgh, so i love them as much as him..lol i was kinda thinking of like a pitt. penguins hoodie and then like putting it with some other little fun things.. but im not sure yet. cookies would be in there though lol!

SteelerGirl86

Original Poster
awesome

yes he is a beer guy!! rolling rock..for the most part, uhh iron city too..not much of a belt guy but you gave me a really good idea.. if i do that whole like package thing i know a good store i can get him some good hometown beer related things. so thats a good addition!!

oh..i think he has or had a jerome bettis jersey, and he has a ben roethlisberger one too so i dont know if i would want to throw all the money into one even though it would be an awesome gift!

SteelerGirl86

Original Poster
woahh

wow that is BIG and kind of expensive..lol i do love him though! haha i just dont think this college student has like 200 bucks to spend on his christmas gift.. and i know hes not spending that on me:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom