Christmas Dinner 2016

Santina

Original Poster
I'm starting to plan our very first Christmas trip for later this year and I need some advice on where to eat on Christmas Day. It will be myself, my husband and two sons, ages 3 and 5. Any recommendations? I'm open to both character and non-character meals.

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
We just did Christmas week this past year and had ADRs for BOG and 50s Prime Time on the 25th. We ended up deciding to go over to DHS to see Osborne Lights and so we ate at 50s, which was great. BOG or Crystal Palace would be our choice for MK, but you also may want to consider one of the monorail resorts. We did the Cinderella character meal at 1900 Park Fare another night, and it's a good reason to see the gingerbread house and other decorations. Cali Grill in the Contemporary is also a good spot for dinner, and it allows a great view of the fireworks if you don't want to be in the parks. We ate there on 12/30 and watched the early Wishes.

We also did Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood and Vine. Others bash H&V, but we have eaten there 6+ times and never had a bad meal. It was ridiculously expensive, but a good experience.

Schneewittchen

My kids are little like yours and absolutely love seeing Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger and Piglet at Crystal Palace. It's always something special to look forward to when we go to MK.

Mrsswtmalenurse

We made a reservation on Christmas Eve (yes, this far out) at Garden Grove at the Swan and Dolphin. Its a character meal and because the hotel is no longer run by Disney, it doesn't follow the 180 day ADR rule.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom