Christmas Decorations

Cynderella

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone knows when they put up the christmas decorations? I am going thanksgiving day till Dec 2nd. Do they put them up right after thanksgiving? I dont celebrate Christmas....and I want to take alot of pictures of the castle and everything but I'd prefer not to see the decorations....Usualy we go the first week in Dec so they are up by then but I just wondered if anyone knew when they first go up. Thanks for any help!

Goofier

The last time I went, which was six years ago, but still....we went the week before Thanksgiving, and they were just starting to put things up around the hotels....I don't know about the parks though.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
If memory serves me correctly the Christmas decorations start going up before Thanksgiving but are not complete until early December.

Upvote 0

wannab@dis

Master Yoda said:
If memory serves me correctly the Christmas decorations start going up before Thanksgiving but are not complete until early December.

I've been the weekend after Thanksgiving and everything was ready. I believe most of the Christmas celebrations / events start the day after Thanksgiving.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom