Christmas day Disney TV holiday parade

ls3015

Original Poster
I have been a Disney fan for years, I also have a very large expensive collection of Disney merchandise, But I need and want to say, the Disney Holiday parade that was televised Christmas day on ABC was one of the worst, I repeat the worst parade shows that Disney has ever put on, I was very disappointed on the shows choice of performers, none of them were worthy of being on a Disney parade show, I would have rather seen the cast members perform the shows they put on, seen more of the characters. The parts of the Disney parade that were shown was so small and went so fast, didn't show hardly anything and didn't show nearly enough of what Disney has to offer, the guy drinking hot chocolate was a waste of time, why was he even on a parade show, worthless time lost. I wish Disney would have taken the time to Film an actual Disney parks parade and show it, rather than having performers that have nothing to do with Disney and the holidays trying to sell themselves, I tuned in to see a Disney Parks parade and scenes of Disney World and Disneyland decorated up for Christmas not what was showing, very disappointed.

mf1972

we used to watch it, but hasn’t been worth watching at all the last few years. seems to be mostly performances than anything else. it’s a total bore.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
No! This post was placed here so that the Corporates at Disney would see and hopefully read it, to see how disappointing this years Disney Parade was, and possibly do some planning and bring back the Disney Magic to the Televised parade like it used to be on Christmas morning, placing in general would do nothing but draw yay's or nay's .
No offense, but the likelihood that someone in Corporate at Disney is going to see your post is almost zero.

Also even if they were to see it, where its place on this board is irrelevant. This isn't a Corporate forum to message Disney Corporate, its used by other posters to talk about Disney Corporate activities that aren't related to Disney Parks. Since the parade is specific to Disney Parks it should be under the Parks area of the board.

I suggest if you have displeasure with the Parade and you want Corporate to see it, then you should email Disney directly.

brb1006

No! This post was placed here so that the Corporates at Disney would see and hopefully read it, to see how disappointing this years Disney Parade was, and possibly do some planning and bring back the Disney Magic to the Televised parade like it used to be on Christmas morning, placing in general would do nothing but draw yay's or nay's .
Good luck with that...

ls3015

Original Poster
Well I'll be, I guess all this thread did was draw out the nays, Go ahead and move it than , if You can copy and paste, I don't know how to do it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom