Christmas at WDW DVD/Video

Supasnapper2

Original Poster
On a recent posting on the Park News and Rumours board there was mention of a DVD showing the Christmas decorations and behind the scenes at WDW. A phone number was given 407 363-6200 for the official Disney order line. A relative visiting Orlando recently was unable to find a copy of the DVD and upon phoning the number was told that no one new of it. HELP! what's going on? Onthe original thread a number of people mentioned buying a copy. Any suggestion gratefully received.:confused:

orangefan15

I saw this DVD all over the parks...almost every store had it.

I definitely remember seeing it at Mousegear in Epcot, a small stand just on the edge of Adventureland by POTC, the Emporium at MK....

DanStat

The Title is "Christmas at the Walt Disney World Resort". Check eBay as well; they are selling like crazy!

Will the DVD be avaliable after the holiday season?

Pioneer Hall

I think the DVD is kind of a rip off. It was very short for the price tag. Practically paying a dollar a minute for the DVD.

orangefan15

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
I think the DVD is kind of a rip off. It was very short for the price tag. Practically paying a dollar a minute for the DVD.

I'd agree...that's the only reason I didn't buy it when I was down there a few weeks ago.

DanStat

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
Is this a new video/dvd? I have the old video. If this one is new, I will need to pick it up.

Thanks,
Pam

Yes. The DVD was just released this year. I'm not sure if they sell it in VHS or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom