christmas at disneyland

tinks

Original Poster
does disneyland have mickeys very merry magical christmas party like disneyworld does? sorry if this is a silly question, We've never been to disneyland. thanks in advance..

netenyahoo

No, it does not have the party. The park stays open for everyone and everyone gets to enjoy the extra entertainment and Christmas parade. They also have Small World Holiday where they sing Jungle Bells and the whole ride is decorated inside and out. Haunted Mansion Holiday is also very cool and fun. Christmas at DL is magical. If you go right around Christmas though it is SUPER packed in the park.

TP2000

Hmm...with the Fantasyland Theater now doing the Princess Money Vaccum thing, will Candlelight move back to Main St? (I hope...I hope!!)

They only did the Candlelight Procession in the Fantasyland Theater for two years; 2000 and 2001 if I remember correctly, or maybe it was '01 and '02. But the Candlelight Procession has been performed back down on Main Street for about five years now. They will continue with that for 2006 as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom