Chris Evans Nears Deal To Play Captain America Again In Future Marvel Project

khlaylav

Wouldn't get too invested. Chris Evans a minute ago on Twitter: "News to me."

(I'd post it, but I tried and it needed moderator approval)

doctornick

Actors lie all the time. Most recently the actress who was cast as She-Hulk. Paul Rudd saying he wasn't Ant-Man the day before he was announced etc. Its show business they lie all the time its their job to lie.

And the MCU is pretty well known for that - recently a number of the people rumored for recent MCU series were adamantly denying them right before official announcements of their casting.

champdisney

Evans is keeping everything hush hush until his superiors confirm it. Last month when it was announced that he was to voice Buzz Lightyear in the latest Pixar film, the actor mentioned that it was a secret he had to withhold for quite awhile.

erasure fan1

Did anyone believe he wouldn't be back? It just doesn't seem like he's been gone because we haven't had any new content until now with Wanda vision. We should have been going into our what, 3rd or 4th film? Phase 4 should have been in full swing by now but we all know how that has gone. I don't see an Evan's captain America 4, but peppering him in to other story lines, makes sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom