Chris and Aviva's Wedding (Wild Kratts TV Special Episode)

Will Chris and Aviva will get married soon in Wild Kratts

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
1622411121670.png

As any Wild Kratts fans out there, I wonder the Kratts brothers have a planning for a new Wild Kratts TV one hour special episode for Chris and Aviva will getting married in the future on PBS Kids? I want you guys do your project for Wild Kratts TV special episode. I'd love to see Chris and Aviva are getting married at Disney's Animal Kingdom, as they exploring to see animals after the wedding for their honeymoon at the end. But I can't find Wild Kratts fan fiction called A Macaw Wedding anywhere on websites can you find it please?

Last edited:

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
So guys what are you waiting for?
@DisneyFan32 You can’t expect everyone on this forum to simply jump in and help you within a day of your posting this idea. Many people don’t know what you have in mind, aren’t familiar with the source material, or simply don’t feel like writing an entire script for this project at the moment.

So please don’t be pushy. Give it time, be patient, and maybe check in with a few individual Imagineers about working together on this. 🙂

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
@DisneyFan32 You can’t expect everyone on this forum to simply jump in and help you within a day of your posting this idea. Many people don’t know what you have in mind, aren’t familiar with the source material, or simply don’t feel like writing an entire script for this project at the moment.

So please don’t be pushy. Give it time, be patient, and maybe check in with a few individual Imagineers about working together on this. 🙂
When I could check in with a few individual Imagineers please so we can working together on this I need help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom