chocolate martini

Piglet2001

I'm leaving for Disney World on Friday and I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations for a chocolate martini.

Thanks, :p

Julie

Lhriangel

Maybe at Rose and Crown in Epcot? Hmm.. I wouldn't mind knowing this also since I've always wanted to try one LOL...

Comedy Club has the BEST virgin strawberry daquris though.

Upvote 0

Cosmo

my wife is a confirmed chocoholic...massively...sickly so. She always has chocolate martinis (i even mentioned them in my trip report the honeymoon one). THe rose and crown does not have them. You can however get really good ones at the Coral Reef at EPCOT. They even come with a chocolate coral reef in the bottom of the glass. They are also available at Italian Restaurant at EPCOT and Le Chefs de France (also at EPCOT). The brown derby has really good ones (and you can also get a white chocolate martini there) at MGM. They do not have them at the bar in Animal Kingdom. Much to our dismay, the polynesian doesn't have them or know how to make them. The California Grille at the top of the contemporary has them as well as a perfect view and you can also get them from the Outer Rim in the GrandCanyon Concourse, but sometimes people are smoking there. The animal kingdom lodge bar also makes chocolate martinis (and kick booty white russians too!) Hope this helps

Upvote 0

Micca

I like girl drinks as much as the next guy:slurp: but somehow chocolate and vodka/gin just doesn't sound all that appealing.
Are they really good?

Upvote 0

Cosmo

i'm a beer drinker so i wouldn't know, but my wife swears by them (and i certainly try to get them for her whenever possible). She is a chocolate fiend and says its like an infusion of liquid chocolate. She also states that a gin chocolate martini tastes like pooh (and not winnie) and she always sticks to vodka.

Upvote 0

Yellow Shoes

Did a quick search on Google for recipes.

Here's one:

Chocolate Martini

1 1/2 oz. Vodka (try Stoli Vanil!), 3/4 oz. White Creme de Cacoa, Hershey's Hug

Shake with ice, Serve up in a chilled cocktail glass rimmed with cocoa powder & Hug placed point up in bottom

Upvote 0

Cosmo

my wife prefers:

1 part vodka (grey goose if available)
1 part Godiva Chocolate Liquer

you can garnish the rim with cocoa and a hershey kiss is always appreciated.

Upvote 0

SnowWhite5669

The bar at Prime Time is awesome! They have everything. My new favorite is definately a green apple martini (Pucker Apple and Sky with a cherry- very Christmassy!!). Have a martini for me!!

Upvote 0

Lilo

I had Thanksgiving dinner at the Coral Reef and had TWO chocolate martinis. :D

Boy were they good. Vodka, creme de coca and Godiver chocolates that were shaved into the glass. :slurp:

Upvote 0

Holly

I hate finding out about something cool AFTER I'm home. :hammer:

Dang it! I've got 11 months to wait until I can try a WDW chocolate martini.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom