Child Friendly Hotels?

pmidds

Original Poster
My family are planning on going to DLP next May. There will be myself, my wife, 4 year old girl and 8 month old boy. Are there any hotels / accommodation nearby that give you more than one bedroom? I've had a look at the Davy crockett Ranch but didn't seem that impressed.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Philo

I dont think so (although don't hold me to it).

In terms of being child friendly though - they all are!

Lisa_C

My family are planning on going to DLP next May. There will be myself, my wife, 4 year old girl and 8 month old boy. Are there any hotels / accommodation nearby that give you more than one bedroom? I've had a look at the Davy crockett Ranch but didn't seem that impressed.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I think you should check out the Newport Bay Club - I've not stayed in there but I am sure a friend has and there was 5 in their party. She said that the kids room was separate (though it could just be a curtained off area). I know they do family suites though the price increases dramatically so unless you have a huge budget, a standard room it great!

You can request a travel ______ for the younger one if you are worried about the children sharing a bed.

bennyw01

i know cheyanne offers the children bunk beds, however from past experience davey crockett is very good, the rooms are nice and its kinda relaxing having your own seperated place, however you will require a car as even getting to your room is hard without one

Bunni

I would definately recommend the Cheyenne for child friendly.
It is within easy reach of the park either bus or walking and your 4 year old will love the theming and activities.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom