Child Care

JUNE

HI. I AM TAKING MY 9 MONTHOLD TO DISNEY IN DECEMBER IS THERE ANY OF SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT BABYSITTER SERVICE TO WHAT CAN I DO WITH HER. THANKS

Yellow Shoes

Here is a link to child care information .

The on-site child care facilities will not take children younger than 4 (and they must be potty-trained). You will need to use a sitting service that will come to your hotel room.

2 things:

9 months is pretty young. Do you have the option of leaving her home with a relative? There is a perpetual debate over bringing infants to WDW. IMHO, the issue is less one of whether she will get anything out of it, and more one of whether you will.

#2 -- please don't use all capital letters. It is considered SCREAMING!!!!!

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

Hehe, common mistake, happens alot. I wouldn't sweat it.

I've heard many great stories regarding Fairy Godmothers, though we eventually elected not to use them, or any other service.

If you simply in the parks and you have a good stroller then you can lay it back and let them snooze. If you want to undertake a mor adult activity then you may need to engage a service.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Originally posted by JUNE
HI. I AM TAKING MY 9 MONTHOLD TO DISNEY IN DECEMBER IS THERE ANY OF SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT BABYSITTER SERVICE TO WHAT CAN I DO WITH HER. THANKS

I am partnered with a child care service that I recommend to my clients. They are called Sunshine Babysitting and they will come to your room and watch the baby for you. You can find their link under links on my website.

Pam

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

June, welcome to WDW.

Our daughter when she was 8 1/2 month old last Dec. It was a great trip and we all (baby husband and I ) had a wonderful time.

We almost never get a sitter at home, but by the end of the week I was wishing we had at WDW for at least a few hours. Our next trip March 2003 we are considering getting a in room baby sitter for a few hours. It is pricey. I have never heard any baby things about Fairy Godmothers or any other babysitting on Disney.

There is a lot to do with the baby, child swap works well for rides.

Don't leave your baby at home to go to WDW. Every child you see you will miss yours. If someone is considering a trip with out children plan one to a non child place.

IMO 9 months is a great time for a babys first trip, they are still portable, able to enjoy some things and Disney is very baby and child friendly. (As long as you plan on going again too when they are older and will enjoy it even more, and accept there are some things you can't do with the baby and are fine with that.)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom