News Chevrolet is teaming up with Walt Disney World to reveal the all-electric Chevrolet Bolt EUV and Bolt EV

GimpYancIent

My guess is some of the display models they have setup will be replaced with new ones representing the latest vehicles Chevrolet wishes to show off. Nothing really major in terms of ride updates but it will make for a semi decent photo op.
I thought the whole concept is about the future. All electric vehicles are no longer a cutting edge technological concept. There are other concepts of vehicle propulsion in prototype testing already that will eclipse all electric. Chevy, hence, G.M. can showcase the future better. It is a great ride though.

jeanericuser001

whoop dee do... are they going to enhance TT or infuse it with some sort of excitement, or just add their new car to the post show?
Post show most likely. It has sort of been a tradition going all the way back to the world of motion days. They add new vehicles every few years in order to help boost sales supposedly. Im not sure if anyone has ever gotten off a ride there and then decided they want to buy a new car. Then again stranger things can happen.

rle4lunch

Post show most likely. It has sort of been a tradition going all the way back to the world of motion days. They add new vehicles every few years in order to help boost sales supposedly. Im not sure if anyone has ever gotten off a ride there and then decided they want to buy a new car. Then again stranger things can happen.
Its much cheaper to park a new model there than make a commercial.

wdwgreek

One of the lawyers in my firm just got a Chevy Bolt EV and it is a very cool car. Looking forward to seeing if this is more then a mere showroom update.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom