Chefs de France

omgthatsfun

Original Poster
What do you think of it? Is service good? What exactly do they do during celebrations? How long does it take to be seated? :shrug: etc etc

And let's not forget - is the food any good?!

Vince3

We always eat there when we stay. As a matter of fact , we will be eating there again on 09-09-09...but not at 9.

Both the food & service is always excellent.Ate there for my bd.,servers brought me out a creme burlee and sang happy birthday in french.
Very cool!

I would definitely recommend eating there.

Ariel484

We just chatted about this in another thread...check it out:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=471919

My husband and I went in May, and we had great service - our server was very nice and attentive. I'm not sure what they do with celebations - actually, we were there on our honeymoon (had the buttons and everything, and I meantioned it to the CM when I made the ADRs) and they didn't do anything special (but neither did any other restaurant really, except that we got cards signed by the staff of Boma and Jiko). I think we had a 5PM ADR and got seated within 5-10 minutes. Our food was excellent, a pleasant surprise...I posted photos in the above thread. We're hoping to go back again in November :wave:

cbg1027

I'd try something else

I ate at Les Chefs de France last April and disappointed. For the same price, I think you can have better food and much better service somewhere else at Disney. My favorites are Citricos and California Grill.

But, I feel like part of the reason I was disappointed was because I lived in France for a year, so I'm probably harder to please than most when it comes to French food.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
We have a great menu/review portion of all the restaurants on property located at the top of each page. Le Chefs de France is a personal favorite of mine, and a lot of people have rated it well. :wave:

daverube

Although we used to eat at Chefs de France on every trip, we stopped going after they started changing the menu during the free dining plan period.

The changes consisted of removing more elegant dishes and subsituting lower quality/prep dishes. For example, CdF had a nice steak on the menu at one time, but changed it to a hamburger during the free dining season!!! You read that right...A HAMBURGER!!!

I've looked at the most recent menu on www.allearsnet.com (from June 2009) and it appears that the CdF menu is much like when we first started dining there. However, I would check the menu on the day of your ressie just in case!!!

my 2 cents...

dave

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We ate there last August, and the service was awesome. Our servers were very friendly and attentive. The food was great too. I got the macaroni and cheese and my husband got short ribs.

jmfuents

We enjoyed it there last Wednesday, but I explained my son was autistic and wouldn't eat anything on menu and asked if they could possibly make a grilled cheese sandwich. They obliged, but proceeded to charge me $12.95 for it!!!! They charged me the price for their ham and cheese sandwich, minus the ham.

Other than that, GREAT meal!

Phonedave

I was very happy with it next week. I am putting up a thread of dining impression in a few minutes. Ill write more there.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom