chef micky question?

disneymagic16

Original Poster
I was just wondering, some of my group thats going back to the magic are really picky eaters. We were going to try and make a reservation at Chef Mickey's, but I don't know if they'll like the food. So here's my question; what kind of food do they serve? :zipit:

vikkisicky

The food is american food. I know about 3 years ago we went to chef Mickeys with my 4 year old niece and she is THE PICKIEST EATER EVER! and she LOVED Chef Mickeys so much. Don't worry everyone will find something they like I PROMISE!!:animwink:
disneymagic16 said:
I was just wondering, some of my group thats going back to the magic are really picky eaters. We were going to try and make a reservation at Chef Mickey's, but I don't know if they'll like the food. So here's my question; what kind of food do they serve? :zipit:

scorp111

They do indeed have food for almost anyone!

I am a lacto-ovo vegetarian and my wife is a very picky eater, and we both really enjoy Chef Mickey's, be sure to save room for dessert!

Yukinon

Being a picky eater myself I can assure you that Chef Mickeys' has excellent food and anyone can find something to eat! And also, tell your group not to be embarrased to go pick food off the children's buffet as well - I am in my 20's and still eat up my mac n cheese and pizza all over Disney buffets :D

Icekid84

I miss the old Disney Village location :( the atmoshphere was nice, Ive only eaten there once and that was when it was at Disney Village. We came close to eating at the new location but hehe something always comes up. ( still have my 2 Chef Mickey red cups :)

stuart

Everyone has to try the Adobo or Florida Jerk Chicken....*mouth waters* then i realise ive got to wait till July to taste it again :(

stuart

disneymagic16 said:
thanks ya'll. we are DEFINATELY making a reservation there now!

Aye probly best to reserve, cos every year when we went usually we can get a walk in, if we are early and usually we get there for 5 or 5.30 but last year at that time we got allowed in one time - just, and the second time we came it was fully booked. That was the first time ever thats happened to us.

disneymagic16

Original Poster
wow

wow, you live in Scottland? That is so cool! I bet there's alot more to do there than Louisiana... But, it is a long way from the magic..But anyway thanks for replying!:D

stuart

I stay in Perth which is right in the heart of Scotland, about 70 miles north of Glasgow and 40 miles North of Edinburgh. Yeh there is quite a lot to do over here. Only problem is its sooo far to Disney, and in a way it adds to everything. Just wish it wasnt so far away! And its fine. Just make sure u try the chicken!

Boo's Mom

Yukinon said:
Being a picky eater myself I can assure you that Chef Mickeys' has excellent food and anyone can find something to eat! And also, tell your group not to be embarrased to go pick food off the children's buffet as well - I am in my 20's and still eat up my mac n cheese and pizza all over Disney buffets :D

I'm an extremely picky eater. I know what you mean by eating off the kids bar. I do the same thing here at Shoney's--$1.99 grilled cheese and fries off the kid's menu :lol: I've never had a problem with Chef Mickey's. Bowl of cereal, pancakes, waffles, hash browns :slurp: In fact, we are eating breakfast there again this August

disneymagic16

Original Poster
Thanks!

that's real cool Stuart! We live in North East Louisiana and it's kinda boring. Hey Boo's mom, I'm a huge Johnny Depp fan , too.! Nice talkin' 2 ya'll!
:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom