Chef Mickeys

saz331

Original Poster
Hi

I have just booked Chef Mickeys for 29th june but the only time they had was 2100 any body been this late? my dad is concerned their will be no food left!! we are only staying the 29th & 30th and they had nothing at all for the Friday night!

any info welcome

love this forum!

Sarah xx:kiss:

tigsmom

There should be plenty of food left. Haven't done dinner, but we have done the last seating for breakfast and there was still plenty to choose from. :wave:

Senderella

IS there such a thing as Disney running out of food? :veryconfu

LOL DH & I have dubbed Disney "The Land of Perfect Bacon". They're very good about keeping the buffets & all FULL! I don't think you'll have a problem :p

maconMouse

We've had a 9 PM reservation before at Chef Mickey's and it was no problem at all. There was still plenty of hot, fresh food, and they kept the buffet clean and continued to update it while we were there if something was out.

Also, I was worried about the characters not coming around the tables as much at that time, but they continued to all come until 10 PM or later.

I noticed folks still being seated at 9:30 PM, and the place was still busy even at that time on this particular May night.

Chef Mickey's is so much fun! And oh those Parmesan Mashed Potatoes.

DisneyJill

I had a late seating for breakfast once (11:10a, I think) and I found the later the better. Still lots of food and less people, so we had the characters almost all to ourselves. We have one picture with 5 of the 6 characters, so we definitely got lots of attention!

MaconMouse and DisneyJill are both right. We've been to Chef Mickey's for both sittings and the later you are for breakfast, the better. You seem to get much more attention from the characters--more play and much more interaction. For dinner, the mashed potatoes and the prime rib, well, they're served throughout the night. We've made pigs out of ourselves several times. The food is very good & plentiful for both sittings. If you're there for dinner, try to head upstairs to the California Grill and try to watch Wishes. Have a great time!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom