Chef Mickey's

sandygirl

Just wondering how early you can make PS arrangements for Chef Mickey's? Also, is the only way to do this by phone, or is there some way you can do it over the net?

And which would you recommend - breakfast or dinner? I thought I might try and make arrangements for dinner on the night that I arrive in WDW as a way to wind down and get into the Disney swing of things :D

artvandelay

Over the phone is the only way (unless you're staying on a Concierge level). I would call asap and find out how soon you can make a PS. I think it's 60 days, though. Good Luck

Upvote 0

Ven

You can make Chef Mickey's reservations up to 90 days in advance. (Cinderella's table is 60 days.)
I just did it myself.

As for breakfast or dinner, I don't know which is better.
I made a breakfast reservation.

Upvote 0

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
Breakfast is AWSOMEEEEEEEEEE

i have heard that the "make-your-own desserts" at dinner are very good so either way u go it will be wonderful...

my suggestion go to CM before you go to MK on your first day

Upvote 0

beast

Chef Mickey's for breakfast

We went to Chef Mickey's for breakfast on our last day of our
trip. My 3 year old niece enjoyed it very much (and so did the
adults :).

The food was very good (with many choices available) and
we didn't feel "rushed" by the CMs.

Upvote 0

tomman710

Dinner on your first night at Chef Mickey's is money. This is how we do it every time and it really gets us going in the whole Disney mood. You got the festive atmosphere, good food (check out the mashed potatoes by the way), you got an original WDW hotel, and the characters are there and they are doing their thing. It's a good way to kick it off.

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

We did chef Mickey's last year and loved it, unfortunately we had to leave a little uickly though as our daughter was still getting over jet lag and was VERY grumpy (she was only 13 months at the time!!)

Anyways, we're planning to go again this year, there were still plenty of things of the breakfast buffet that looked really good, but I never got to try them!:slurp:

Upvote 0

daniam2188

speaking of chef mickeys i once found a "hidden mickey" in toilet paper in the bathroom it was under the changing table i believe. it had 3 toiletpaper rolls arranged in a corner like mickeys head

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom