Chef Mickeys, is it good, what do they serve

snowdog

:D Looking forward to eating at Chef Mickey's for the first time, whew, hard to get intol
Can anyone tell me why it is so popular and what kind of food they serve. Is it true they
have a children's buffet for the kids. Thank you in advance.

Disneynutcase

I've only been there for dinner. Yes, it's true about the kid buffet--mini hot dogs, mac 'n' cheese, cheese pizza, chicken nuggets. Grown ups get carved beef, ham &/or turkey, pastas, salads, some decent fish, lots of nicely done veggies in various forms, EXCELLENT PARMESAN MASHED POTATOES, a dessert bar, plus a sundae station w/ fixins. I know I'm missing an item or two.

Food was good on 4/4/02 eve. Everyone in my party filled up.

Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Dale work the rooms with Donald and Chip meeting people in the lobby.
Only minor critique is that you better be into kiddie music ("Macho Duck" was particularly annoying). Once the characters come around and your kids get excited you'll shut out most of the music--only problem is, it will be playing in the b.g. of all videotaping you do!

We had a great time. Hope you like it.

Upvote 0

krazyjon

Yes, it lives up to the hype and then some. We went in February with modest expectations. We took our three-year-old so she could meet Mickey. The breakfast was great (traditional American fare) with lots of selections. You will pay less (half?) for your children to eat. The characters are great, and go out of their way to spend as much time as they can with each child. It's a bit noisy, but it really is a good deal and a lot of fun.

Upvote 0

JrJuice

I only ate at Chef Mickey's for Breakfast but I really enjoyed it. The price was good and the food was good as well. I would recommend it. Plus , I already got my reservations for breakfast when i go down in August :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom