Chef Mickey Breakfast time

RachelP6877

Original Poster
I want to do the latest breakfast time in Oct, The hours say till 11:20, but when I do an online res, they give my 11:30 as an option is that breakfast? are they doing lunch?

HouCuseChickie

It should be breakfast. They don't usually offer lunch there unless it's a really high volume time at the parks...and even then, it still may not offer lunch. I've never done the late seatings there, but I've seen that time come up for breakfast over the last few years and it was my understanding that it was the last breakfast seating. I can't get it to show it right now, but I've seen the times - somewhere - listed as 7am - 11:30am...so I thin it's safe to say that it's breakfast.

coachwnh

I want to do the latest breakfast time in Oct, The hours say till 11:20, but when I do an online res, they give my 11:30 as an option is that breakfast? are they doing lunch?
Yes it's breakfast. The only time they extend into brunch is on holidays like Easter, Christmas, Mother's Day, etc. what's nice about the later time is the place starts to clear our and it will be less crowded. We usually do breakfast right at opening or near closing. By eating at 11:30, you can hit MK at opening, them take the trek to the Contemp as the park starts to get crowded.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom