check park availability?

Peter Venkman

Original Poster
I don't know if this has been covered, there's been so much news this week. will you be able to check park availability before you book a room and buy tickets? I don't want to waste the time going through all that only to then find out the parks are full half the days we are planning to be there and have to cancel. I know reservations for later this year aren't opening up until some future date but I'm considering early November for a week.

nickys

Premium Member
I don't know if this has been covered, there's been so much news this week. will you be able to check park availability before you book a room and buy tickets? I don't want to waste the time going through all that only to then find out the parks are full half the days we are planning to be there and have to cancel. I know reservations for later this year aren't opening up until some future date but I'm considering early November for a week.
They said for future reservations and park tickets you would be able to check availability first.

No further details yet as to how, where etc. But yes, you will!

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
Availability Calendar

Currently it's showing all dates unavailable unless you have a resort reservation, but if you select that "Resort Guests" you can see availability through September 2021. Currently the only dates without full availability are opening week at Hollywood Studios (but the rest of the parks still have availability).😄

DisNerd86

Availability Calendar

Currently it's showing all dates unavailable unless you have a resort reservation, but if you select that "Resort Guests" you can see availability through September 2021. Currently the only dates without full availability are opening week at Hollywood Studios (but the rest of the parks still have availability).😄
And (oddly) one of the first days for Animal Kingdom is full. I thought this would be a tough park to fill because it seems like it would have the highest capacity?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom