Check In day

TiggersPooh

Original Poster
Today was check in day for me! It went rather well! Pretty easy, no waitng and well organized.

Still dont know what Im doing...its driving me crazy! Is it normal for those in park operations to have a hearing test? On the list she was checking off I was the only highlited name...and no one else i know is getting tested for hearing... *wonders*

Well Ill know tomorrow morning!

attisb

I am in operations and had no tests and I work on rides. My roommate drives the trams and spiels on the back of them and directs cars where to park and had a eye test. So you more than likely are not working on a ride but some sort of transportation area. (Eg. Trams.) I could be wrong on the ride part but all the people I know who work on attractions had no tests done.

se8472

Now I had it the other way around. Both me and my roomie had hearing test and worked on a ride. While another roommate didn't geat the hearing test and working in parking for AK.

egionet

The only people I know that had hearing tests were the CMs that work MK front gate operations because they are sooo close to the train. I would assume that is what you will be doing. It's great fun and you get to do parade duty all the time! Good luck and have a blast!

TiggersPooh

Original Poster
Im Tomorrowland Attractions...and my hearing test was done since Ill encounter loud noises i guess...she said Space Mountain can get loud?! I dunno

se8472

ahh your one of us now. Well, I can agree that it can get loud in there at times...but its not the ride that gets loud....

TiggersPooh

Original Poster
yes well I know that NOW...LOL

as was hinted above Im in Buzz Complex! (all rides attractions in Tomorrowland EXCEPT Space Mountain and Speedway)

jimmybop

cac2889 said:
Wait...you checked in in April? I'm confused. :lol:

Some schools have Tri-mesters, so the College Program lets them arrive a bit later then the rest of the schools, after their 2nd semester is over....

So what complex/apartment you living in????

TiggersPooh

Original Poster
Yeah my college is on quarters...which we only have to attend three...doesnt make sense.

Anyways

Im in Vista Way...oh baby with a WONDERFUL view of I-4! But i can see the fireworks from PI at night so thats fun.

CrashNet

jimmybop said:
Some schools have Tri-mesters, so the College Program lets them arrive a bit later then the rest of the schools, after their 2nd semester is over....

So what complex/apartment you living in????
Oh thats cool. I didn't realize they did that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom