Cheapest Tranpsortation to...?

jaylesh

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

First time poster here-- wanted to know what you all thought would be the cheapest transportation for my wife and I from MCO to the Lake Buena Vista area hotel we're staying at?? Someone mentioned to me Mears would be very reliable and cheap? Agree or disagree? The thing is, we're getting in almost midnight, so I'm afraid we wont have many choices if we dont book it in advance...thanks for any and all advice,
Jason

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
Hi Jason,

just sent you an email in response to your request via our website. I haven't seen your posting before...

The rate to LBV is $ 80.00 and since you will arrive before Dec. 31st you'll get $5.00 off.

Hope to see you soon,

Regards.

Gregory Nicolas.

:wave:

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
Hi mkt,

very happy to be part of this community and sponsor such a great site.

Regards to all.

Gregory Nicolas.

:wave:

barnum42

Originally posted by jaylesh
Hi everyone,

First time poster here-- wanted to know what you all thought would be the cheapest transportation for my wife and I from MCO to the Lake Buena Vista area hotel we're staying at?? Someone mentioned to me Mears would be very reliable and cheap? Agree or disagree? The thing is, we're getting in almost midnight, so I'm afraid we wont have many choices if we dont book it in advance...thanks for any and all advice,
Jason

If budget is the prime concern then go for Mears. They have a website with prices.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom