Cheap place to just sleep...

Daniel Johnson

Original Poster
Planing a quick anniversary trip to MK. March 19-21. Going to do "keys to the kingdom" on the 20th. We need a place to just lay down and also a place I don't have to worry about my car getting broken into... Got any suggestions? Would like to get in under $350 for the three days

NiarrNDisney

I have stayed at the Baymont Inn and Suites (Hwy 192 and Sherberth) which is right off property with access to a "back" entrance to property that enters near DAK and AKL. The rooms were nice though I would suggest that you request a room facing the courtyard since the streetside rooms were a bit loud due to traffic. The parking lots are safe well lite and patrolled by security they do charge for parking I believe it was $8 for our stay. Otherwise the resort was nice, the staff was great and very helpful, there is a continental breakfast offered in the main lobby dinning room, there pool was nice, the rooms were very clean with comfortable beds and a small "kitchenette" (Fridge, Microwave, Coffee pot, sink, though the bathrooms could use a bit of an update but other than that we had a nice stay and would stay there again in the future.

Last edited:

yensid67

Daniel,
I just checked on hotelcombined.com and for 2 nights under $350 you can stay in a NICE hotel. The hotels for 2 nights will start out at $64 FOR 2 NIGHTS But if you don't like anything you are finding, do a search for Rosen/Clarion Lake Buena Vista. Its right outside the gate at Hotel Plaza Blvd, nice rooms affordable, $50 a night. It offers 24 hour security, our car was fine. They walk the property at during the night on a regular basis!
I would assume you would want to stay close to Disney property since your tour begins early. Clarion LBV, Holiday Inn LBV...just do a search for hotel in Lake Buena Vista and that should give you a good starting point...just make sure when you find a hotel to go through hotelscombined.com OR otel.com. Both of them have great prices

Last edited:

Daniel Johnson

Original Poster
@yensid67 thank you! We haven't seen this page before. Honestly, we thought all stars and AoA would be booked up. But. I'm still interested in staying off property. We will dig more into the clarion you spoke of!

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Daniel Johnson

Original Poster
Will do! A lot of good ideas though. I slept in a hammock for three summer's in Colorado years ago. So, I am pretty easy when I comes to putting down my head. My wife is a little more demanding. We were going to camp, we did two years ago in October for mnsshp @wekiwa springs. I loved it, she on the other hand wasn't impressed. So, our views of lodging are different...lol
Will let you guys know tonight

Daniel Johnson

Original Poster
Staying at the Clarion Lake BuenaVista. Not sure the deal my wife got, but it was around our budget. So, that's it. Thanks guys for the help!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom