Charles One Transportation?

MKingdom25

Original Poster
During my recent trip to WDW, I used a small local company (I think a 1 man operatiion) called Charles One Transportation. I got to the airport late, around 11:00pm, so it would have been 25-30 minutes until the next Mears shuttle. I was about to get a cab but this guy came up in that process. It was $60 round trip and it was just me and the other person that went with me. We left right away so that was good. And when he picked us up from Carribean Beach, he was right on time.
Anybody else used this company and if so, what do you think?

Rabittsz

Site Sponsor - Transportation www.yourride.net
MKingdom25
Or any one else that reads this...
In Orlando airport or any other big airport. There a lot of guys that walk around the airport soliciting people to ride with them.
Most of them don't have any Insurance, or any licenses required by the City or the State. If the Orlando airport could catch them they would be fined about $500.00. And if you got
in a accident you would be SOL.. I was reading on one of the other boards about a family that got ripped off for about $250.00 and couldn't do any thing about it..So traveling thu the
airport be very, very careful and if some one comes up to you and ask you if you would a ride to some place just say NO THANK YOU and kept on walking on...Rabittszhttp://www.Yourride.net :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom