Charging Meals On Your Magic Your Way Tickets

blh906ohio

Original Poster
Can you charge your meals on your tickets at quick service restaurants? I want to take as little cash on me as I can and I don't think that I want to buy a dining plan. Thank you.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Not on your tickets, but you can on your room keys if you set it up at check-in with charging privileges.

You can also have your tickets on your room keys, but not necessarily, which is why I'm pointing out the distinction.

CleveRocks

Yeh, just to expand on what MontyMon said ...

That handly little Key To The World card can do many things.

At very minimum, it is your room key AND it is your proof that you are a Disney resort guest (you'd need proof, for example, if you want to take advantage of Extra Magic Hours at the parks).

Many people have park tickets coded onto their KTTW cards.

Some people have the Disney Dining Plan, so they have food credits coded onto their KTTW cards.

Some people set up room charging privileges, meaning they can use their KTTW card to purchase items throughout the parks and resorts.

At check-in, at your resort's front desk, you can use a credit card or debit card or cash or travelers checks (and so on) to set up a room charge account on your KTTW card. Once you do that, you can use your KTTW card to charge purchases to that account. You can use your KTTW card for room charging everywhere you can use a credit card, which is almost everywhere ... every restaurant (both quick service and table service), every shop, even every snack cart in the parks and resorts. Downtown Disney has a lot of places that do not accept room charging.

lighteningqueen

It also depends at what resort you are at. The values have a limit of $500.00 I think and they go up from there. Not sure on the other two steps Mods and Deluxe also have limits with a back up charge card.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom