characters in the park

VDisneyFan18

Original Poster
For those of you who are meet and greet lovers are there any characters you would like to see in the parks????????????????:shrug::shrug:

minniemickeyfan

Kanga and Roo
Brer Rabbit (although we've seen him in the AK parade, and hoedown in Frontierland)
Looking forward to meet Rapunzel and Flynn this June
My daughter wants to meet Sora from Kingdom Hearts

VDisneyFan18

Original Poster
I would love to see Rapenzel and Flynn too!!!!! i thought of a list of more characters today. some of them are in the parks but i'd like to see them more.

lilo
stich
carl (from the movie up)
Russel (up also)
the pixar lamp
rex
hamm
bulls eye

:D:D

Jerm

I would love to see Rapenzel and Flynn too!!!!! i thought of a list of more characters today. some of them are in the parks but i'd like to see them more.

lilo
stich
carl (from the movie up)
Russel (up also)
the pixar lamp
rex
hamm
bulls eye

:D:D

Rapenzel and Flynn - are out every day in MK
Lilo and Stitch - were in AK, I have not heard anything changed with that
Karl and Russel from Up! - were in DHS for a while and will be at the Pixar/F&G weekend May 13-15 in Epcot
The Pixar Lamp - R.I.P.
Rex/Hamm - not much of a chance
Bullseye - shows up at times and will also be at the Pixar weekend at Epcot

WDWGoof07

• Louis from The Princess and the Frog...he was there for the short-lived riverboat show and the Princess half-marathon, but I'm not sure why they don't have him in the parks regularly.
  • And while they're at it, add Dr. Facilier to their rogues' gallery
  • Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
  • Characters from The Great Mouse Detective and Robin Hood
  • Bernard and Bianca from The Rescuers
  • Roger Rabbit
The last three on the list are just wishful thinking. And I know he's not a Disney character, but I've always thought it be cool to get a picture with the Pink Panther.

drew81

Phineas and Ferb start soon.
Pete is coming to the parks.

My list would be-
Miss Bianca and Bernard
Kuzco and Kronk
Huey, Dewey and Louie

DizneyPryncess

Kronk & Kuzco. I don't suppose they will ever be out in the parks again, but a girl can dream.

Jeff, ditto on Darkwing Duck. That's another one I'd love to see.

DABIGCHEEZ

Got all from Robin Hood except the Sherriff and Maid Marian. So they would be high on the list. Also Pete, Roger Rabbit, DD's nephews, Pain & Panic, more from Bugs Life and Monster's inc.(regularly, not just in the pixar weekend)

But even more then any of the above... MUPPETS, MUPPETS, MUPPETS!!!
(well except Kermit & Miss Piggy)

DisneyNut2007

In addition to the ones already mentioned, I also gotta say that Horace Horsecollar & Clarabelle Cow need to go back to doing regular meet-and-greets in the parks again as well.

Raven66

The Beast.

I know he is out and about but we have never seen him. I'm hoping to finally find him this next trip.

charmmy

More princes! Naveen was the only one we got time with and we hit a ton of m&gs. Wishful thinking- Giselle from Enchanted.. I love that movie but heard something about that being a no go from Amy.

And maybe not related but id love to see Push one day. I never get that lucky though LOL I always miss him.

Clarice! So adorable. She was out at DHS in the past but I'm not sure if she comes out at all now.

I'd be happy with seeing the fab five and all the usual guys in different outfits. Like Davy Crocket Donald in Frontierland.
In the mid-90's they had Chip and Dale at the China pavilion in little Chinese outfits. So adorable, I'd love to see them again.

VDisneyFan18

Original Poster
i didnt know rapunzel showed up daily, where is she? i also agree and would like to see the fab 5 in different outfits. but i really wan to see

[PERRY THE PLATYPUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Figment

There's a lot of character's i'd like to see out and about.

Kronk and Kuzco
Jim and other characters (Treasure Planet)
Characters from Atlantis
More Muppet Characters
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

There's more but this is what i thought of right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom