Character warehouse Vineland area question

ChanceH

Original Poster
In two weeks the family and I will be back down and I plan on going to the Vineland character warehouse. I also really want to take one of the helicopter tours. There is International Heli Tours right down the road from the outlets. Question is, can you walk around that area or is it better to just request an Uber?

yensid67

I can't answer The Character Warehouse, but I can add my thoughts on Helicopter tour. We did the Helicopter tour just on a whim and something to fill a free day in 2013. We got the cheapest flight, $20. Which gave you a 3-4 minute flight. It was AWESOME and something I would do again if I wanted to fill a time gap during the day. Check out AIR FLORIDA, they are on International Drive Just across the street from The Coca-Cola Eye area. They have tours that start around $25 and go up to $100+

dieboy

I'm hesitant on tour company aircraft and flight staff for well reasons. Just research them before booking.

That area is large enough to wander around for a few hours, if your into shopping. I happen to be, so we can burn quiet a few hours there. The outlet is now fairly large, with the addition across the street. The area, is walkable, but don't expect allot of sidewalks if you leave the shopping area/restraunts/helo area. The helo tours are across the street by the outlet mall expansion, so its easily walkable from either parking area and easy to get too.

I take the sidewalk part back, it appears they finished it all the way to Apopka Ave.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom