Character updates coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios this summer

brb1006

The Green Army Men always felt a bit off to me. Not that there's anything wrong with them. But it always bugged me, that the leader is able to speak while the others are faceless. I welcome this change.
06aa%201259.jpg

Now if they could find a way to update Woody,Buzz and especially Jessie's faces.
buzz-woody-jessie-20041.jpg

Last edited:

Launchpad McQuack

I'm curious to see what will take the One Man's Dream meet and greet spot. I wouldn't be surprised if they kept the Marvel idea going and put in Black Panther (perhaps with Shuri, as well). That is, of coruse, unless Black Panther would technically be in with the Universal stuff, due to his affiliations with both the Avengers and Fantastic Four.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'm curious to see what will take the One Man's Dream meet and greet spot. I wouldn't be surprised if they kept the Marvel idea going and put in Black Panther (perhaps with Shuri, as well). That is, of coruse, unless Black Panther would technically be in with the Universal stuff, due to his affiliations with both the Avengers and Fantastic Four.

No BP in WDW.

MagicHappens1971

The Green Army Men always felt a bit off to me. Not that there's anything wrong with them. But it always bugged me, that the leader is able to speak while the others are faceless. I welcome this change.
06aa%201259.jpg

Now if they could find a way to update Woody,Buzz and especially Jessie's faces.
buzz-woody-jessie-20041.jpg
For some reason I feel like TSL opening may justify a redo on Buzz, Woody and Jessie’s costumes.

Launchpad McQuack

No BP in WDW.

Is this known for sure, or is this just generally accepted speculation? I mean that as a genuine question. Even after all these years, I've never actually read the whole Universal contract, and it's been so long since I've been there that I can't remember which characters are featured (I mostly remember X-Men, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Captain America, Spider-Man, and Doctor Doom).

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Is this known for sure, or is this just generally accepted speculation? I mean that as a genuine question. Even after all these years, I've never actually read the whole Universal contract, and it's been so long since I've been there that I can't remember which characters are featured (I mostly remember X-Men, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Captain America, Spider-Man, and Doctor Doom).

It is known.

ElBendro

Personally I don't blame you for not wanting to read the Black Panther thread here. Devolved very quickly into keyboard diarrhea. But it's touched upon there.

hartguy123

Hi I don't post often, but I've heard from someone within the company (not a bus driver) that Star Lord and Groot will head to Epcot at the American Adventure Pavilion next Summer. Anyone else hear that?

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
Hi I don't post often, but I've heard from someone within the company (not a bus driver) that Star Lord and Groot will head to Epcot at the American Adventure Pavilion next Summer. Anyone else hear that?
Correct, but they will not be doing meet and greets over there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom