Character Signatures

HAN315

Original Poster
I was wondering if a princess would be able to sign a poster I bring? I'm a nanny of a child OBSESSED with Cinderella, I was wanting to get her something extra special but don't want to go through bringing a poster all the way to Disney if they wouldn't sign it.

erasure fan1

I was wondering if a princess would be able to sign a poster I bring? I'm a nanny of a child OBSESSED with Cinderella, I was wanting to get her something extra special but don't want to go through bringing a poster all the way to Disney if they wouldn't sign it.
I can't say I've ever seen someone with a poster, but I've seen them sign other things. So as long as you have something solid for them to write on, I can't see it being an issue. Unless its some giant poster.

MickeyLuv'r

If it were me, I'd opt for a somewhat small poster, and you could carry it in a cardboard tube. Office stores sell mailing tubes if it is bigger than paper towel roll.

I don't specifically recall seeing a poster signed, but I have seen other items signed, like mugs, notepads, and hats, and even shirts. (So long as you aren't wearing the item.) For fabric, you also need something like a fabric marker/sharpie.

For a poster, I'd also suggest a sharpie.

EOD K9

Do they no longer have a drop on MSUSA where you can leave it and have it magically reappear later with the signatures?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom