Character meeting schedules for 2013

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
Is there a new schedule for character meetings this year? Any new locations and times I should know about? We're going in early June this year and I particularly would like to find Jessie and Pinocchio.
Thanks in advanced :D

prfctlyximprct

I just know that princess fairytale hall is now set to open "late 2013".. you can meet mickey and the gang at storybook cirus.. i think the princesses still meet in the theater on main street.. anyone know when fairytale hall will open? or when the epcot character spot is set to reopen?

AndyS2992

I just know that princess fairytale hall is now set to open "late 2013".. you can meet mickey and the gang at storybook cirus.. i think the princesses still meet in the theater on main street.. anyone know when fairytale hall will open? or when the epcot character spot is set to reopen?

Mickey is actually at Town Square Theatre while everyone else is in Storybook Circus :)

The Princesses are still there for now.

It opens late 2013, no date yet.

Aurora1

If you go on Disney's website and check the hours for the days you'll be there, you can also see what the line up for characters/times for that day are planned- probably not set in stone, but a good start! I know that Jessie & Woody are supposed to be in Fronteirland!

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
If you go on Disney's website and check the hours for the days you'll be there, you can also see what the line up for characters/times for that day are planned- probably not set in stone, but a good start! I know that Jessie & Woody are supposed to be in Fronteirland!
Thank You. So far they're not giving any specific schedule hours just saying "No Showtime Available" but I'll keep this in mind. Thank you again :D

Mickey is actually at Town Square Theatre while everyone else is in Storybook Circus :)

The Princesses are still there for now.

It opens late 2013, no date yet.
Is there a place to meet Mickey on main street to have the castle in the background? We've met him a couple times but it's always been inside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom