Character Meals

Charinr

Does anybody know if Lilo and Stitch are going to be at any character meals or anywhere in the parks. I have a 3 yr. old daughter who loves stitch and would be very happy to dine with them or see them in the park.
Thanks

TURKEY

I don't think Lilo and Stitch are at any character meals right now. It doesn't really make sense because they don't really fit into any theme except possibly Minnie's breakfast, but you've got core characters there.

You can see them in the Stars and Cars parade.

During Christmas they were appearing near the jeep at or next to the Disney Vacation Club booth at AK.

I'm not sure if I saw them out anywhere else or not.

Upvote 0

Yellow Shoes

Are you kidding???

Chip 'N Dale are bad enough--I cannot even imagine the kid of trouble Stitch would cause at breakfast!!

(just jokin' with ya there. I think it would be great)

Upvote 0

Horizons38

Premium Member
Actually i saw Stitch in a few places, first the parade at MGM, then at the animation courtyard at MGM as well, but he also is at AK . Right at the entrance to Camp Minnie Mickey ! He is there with Lilo for photos and such !:D He was there as well this year at the Halloween party at the MK !

Upvote 0

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Here are the current Lilo and Stitch locations in the parks (WRITE THIS DOWN! LOL)

Island Mercantile - AK (Across from Pizzafari, by the Disney Vacation Club SUV)

Animation Courtyard - MGM

however, in about 2 weeks, the character locations at WDW are changing, so here are the new Lilo and Stitch locations, in case your travel plans are more than 2 weeks out-

Island Mercantile - AK (no change there)

Great Movie Ride Courtyard/Big- Hat - MGM

Castle Character Social/Main Street - MK

Upvote 0

Horizons38

Premium Member
Originally posted by mktiggerman
Here are the current Lilo and Stitch locations in the parks (WRITE THIS DOWN! LOL)

Island Mercantile - AK (Across from Pizzafari, by the Disney Vacation Club SUV)

Animation Courtyard - MGM

however, in about 2 weeks, the character locations at WDW are changing, so here are the new Lilo and Stitch locations, in case your travel plans are more than 2 weeks out-

Island Mercantile - AK (no change there)

Great Movie Ride Courtyard/Big- Hat - MGM

Castle Character Social/Main Street - MK

Thanks Rob ! Didn't know how to put it for the AK location ! I just remembered it being close to the Camp Minnie Mickey thing !:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom