Character dining return rumors

BWDVCkidsince96

Original Poster
Have there been literally any rumors at all about the return of any more character dining ? I know to take all rumors with a massive grain of salt, but I’m surprised I never even see a mention of places like Ohana, cape may cafe, or trattoria yada yada bringing back characters. I’m so bummed. I finally have a kiddo at the age where he lives a diverse array of characters and don’t get me wrong, we love love love the character dining at topolinos, Tusker House, chef mickeys, garden grill, and Hollywood and vine (somewhat), but man he would love to see stitch or rapunzel. That would blow his mind. No one has any thoughts or speculations on the return of those characters even? Is it just that those restaurants aren’t big enough to allow for the more distanced interactions and then it would reduce the number of tables ? I’m trying to understand.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Have there been literally any rumors at all about the return of any more character dining ? I know to take all rumors with a massive grain of salt, but I’m surprised I never even see a mention of places like Ohana, cape may cafe, or trattoria yada yada bringing back characters. I’m so bummed. I finally have a kiddo at the age where he lives a diverse array of characters and don’t get me wrong, we love love love the character dining at topolinos, Tusker House, chef mickeys, garden grill, and Hollywood and vine (somewhat), but man he would love to see stitch or rapunzel. That would blow his mind. No one has any thoughts or speculations on the return of those characters even? Is it just that those restaurants aren’t big enough to allow for the more distanced interactions and then it would reduce the number of tables ? I’m trying to understand.
Radio silence so far. I would expect to see dining begin to return once we see regular meet and greets return.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom