Character Attacked at Universal?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Ok... the news blurbs for the 5 and 6 pm newscasts just made mention of a corrections officer arrested for attacking a character at Universal Orlando. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Connor002

Pointless violence.

I find it interesting that it said scooby pushed him back though, isn't that a big no-no for WDW characters? I would think universal would have simmilar rules.

Woody13

If Bronson is found guilty, they need to give him the maximum criminal penalty under the law. Hopefully, "Scooby Doo" will file a civil suit and recover maximum monetary damages as well.

Those characters are helpless to protect themselves from such an assault. I hope Scooby Doo fully recovers. A "corrections officer" of all things...:mad:

CAPTAIN HOOK

Well at least they caught the guy - one less mystery for Scooby and the gang to solve.
Incredible how some adult "guests" react - they're worse than kids

dickieandsam

When i was there a couple of years ago my 9 year old daughter was getting scooby and gys autograph when a women just came and pushed right in gy indicated that they were already talking to my daughter but she wouldnt move i got it all on video tape it still makes me mad now when i watch it. :fork:

crazydaveh

Connor002 said:
Pointless violence.

I find it interesting that it said scooby pushed him back though, isn't that a big no-no for WDW characters? I would think universal would have simmilar rules.

They do! But sometimes a person has to do things to keep them safe! Sometimes that means pushing off someone to get away from them!

I don't see this behavior as bad, but as a protective way to ensure Scooby's safety!

If I was in the Scooby costume, that guy would be out! I may not be able to go head to head with him, but man, He would have looked stupid beating the crap out of a character! Even more so than he looks now!

Kudos to the person in the costume! Get some cash out of it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom