Changing MYW Reservation

*TXWDWFAN*

This is my first time posting, so please bare with me. Haven't found a post on my question. - We have a reservation for Dec. 27 to Jan. 3, it is a Grand Gathering, staying in the cabins at FtW. The other party hasn't made their reservations yet. There is a possibality that I will have to change our reservation. Right now we have 4 plus baby. I might have to change it to 3 plus baby or just 2 and change to a value resort. Is there a penalty fee that I would have to pay for downgrading my resort? :shrug:

jjgoo

You should really contact your travel agent or WDW for a definite answer, but the way I understand it as long as you are more than 45 days out I don't think there is a penalty. You would just have to deal with the difference in cost of where you are staying. If your package includes airline tickets then I'm not sure.

We had to cancel our package (not including airfare) at just over seven days out and luckily only lost $100.

Again, talk to your travel agent for a definite answer. Don't rely on anyone other than the company with whom you booked the package.

Good luck.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
As long as you do it outside of 45 days prior to your arrival you won't have any penalties. What you may run into is availability issues since New Years is a high volume time at WDW. If you are going to change I suggest you do it soon.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom