Changing fps?

Allygator

Original Poster
Say I go to use my fp for hm and the wait is low. I decide to jump in the regular ride line, am I able to change my fp for that ride within the hour I am to use it or is it too late to do that?

jlsHouston

You can change an unused FP anytime, even if the window has expired.
No, not according to the app or the CM at EPCOT yesterday. All you can do is alter what hasn't expired until all three FP selections for the day end. When you miss the window for a FP, you are dead in the water replacing it unless you replace all 3 and yesterday the app and kiosk only would replace 2 that hadn't expired

jlsHouston

:(And 7 minutes after 9 am this morning stand by for Soarin 70 minutes. That's the one we missed yesterday and were unable to edit or replace

MrNonacho

Premium Member
No, not according to the app or the CM at EPCOT yesterday. All you can do is alter what hasn't expired until all three FP selections for the day end. When you miss the window for a FP, you are dead in the water replacing it unless you replace all 3 and yesterday the app and kiosk only would replace 2 that hadn't expired

Not true. I did it myself not long after I replied in this thread.

Edit: since you were trying to get a Soarin FP, maybe it was just a matter of availability in your case?

jlsHouston

Not true. I did it myself not long after I replied in this thread.

Edit: since you were trying to get a Soarin FP, maybe it was just a matter of availability in your case?

Actually it was exactly like I said. The window for first pass expired. Could not use app to change experience or time. Not at kiosk either. Did have option to replace remaining FP's or edit them. Maybe I could have done a cancel on all but according to CM at Kiosk could not try for 3 new FP's until last one expired, could not replace or change expired one. Maybe this is something testing for this week because MM is giving extra FP's out before the 3 expire this week. Other posters have talked about this happening at HS and I have 6 FP selections at MK for Thursday.

Anders Limpar

Has anybody had FP+ reservations change? 30 days out from the first day of our trip I made reservations for Splash, Space, and 7DMT. I have rejigged the times a few time but haven't changed the attractions. Today I sign in to MDE and magically our 7DMT FP is gone replaced by PP and the times for all three reservations are totally different. I have no idea what happened. But every other day of our trip seems to be fine. Anyone else have a similar experience?

MrNonacho

Premium Member
I was just able to change an expired FP through the mobile site with no issue.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 34

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom