Changes to iOS MDE App

kes601

Original Poster
So they released a new version last night and the FastPass modifications have changed for the worse.

You can no longer modify a FP and see both options for that FP and all other FPs. They now have TWO change options -- one ONLY shows you additional times for your current FP and the other ONLY shows you times for all additional FPs. Some of the times this isn't an issue, but let's say for Epcot, we usually don't care if we have a Frozen or a Soarin'. But, we always like having the earlier time. So, if I have an 11:00 Frozen. I can no longer use the App and see both different Frozen times and available Soarin' times at the same time. I'd have to alternate between looking for Frozen times and looking for Soarin' times.

I will be using the mobile app until they fix this.

kes601

Original Poster
i thought the app has been pretty rapid though. it was slow and so laggy up until a couple weeks ago.
pretty seemless now
Yes, agree it is very quick now, but the FP changes are frustrating (to me). Another change I noticed is that in the past if you had one tier 1 and one tier 2 reserved you'd be able to select a different tier 1 if you went to add another FP (obviously cancelling out the first tier 1). Now it won't even show you other tier 1s. Basically FPs work completely differently between the mobile app and the website now.

NickPytlinski

Yes, agree it is very quick now, but the FP changes are frustrating (to me). Another change I noticed is that in the past if you had one tier 1 and one tier 2 reserved you'd be able to select a different tier 1 if you went to add another FP (obviously cancelling out the first tier 1). Now it won't even show you other tier 1s. Basically FPs work completely differently between the mobile app and the website now.

yes sounds confusing. they will be releasing a best seller manual for the MDE app soon lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom