Changes over a year

jedijake

Original Poster
Just got back, already looking forward to next year's trip. Besides the living seas finding nemo rehab and Pirates' upgrade how many other changes/new attractions could I look forward too by next Feburary?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The theatre that was Tarzan Rocks will probably be finished.

The HCOE will officially be over. Possibly by then the decorations will be off Cindy's castle. Don't know whether Cinderellabration will still be there. Soarin' may get redone to the rumoured Soarin' Over America. LMA will likely stay as is.

Everest will officially be open.

onholiday

MontyMon said:
Soarin' may get redone to the rumoured Soarin' Over America.

Ohohoh, I really hope they change Soarin'... just the footage. I'm just not a big fan of the California one, it really only fits in DCA. I remember reading somewhere that they wanted to have new footage by Epcot's 25th, and have it be the whole world, but at this point in my mind, anything will do.

Epcot82Guy

I agree. I would love to see all this TLC build up turn into a really great renovation for Epcot. I haven't seen SOarin' yet (AUGUST!), but I know any update to bring it into the more generalized theme of Epcot would be great (Soarin' over The Land just sounds good).

El_Chupacabra

well thats dumb

i like it the way it is and i wanted the movies and the ride to be separate entities and disney owns the name Pirates Of The Caribbean so they could make them separate...

that makes me sad

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Well we're all hoping that it will be an addition to the attraction storyline and not a complete overhaul.

OmegaKnight

Here is what is in the slate (confirmed)

• Opening of Expedition Everest on April 7
  • Re-imagineered Sea Cab ride at Living Seas opening this fall
  • New show at newly enclosed Theater in the Wild this fall
  • Pirates Rehab to be completed on July 7
  • New post show at Spaceship Earth, sponsored by Siemens
As you can see, plenty to look forward to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom