Changes at The Crystal Palace?

mjbritten

Original Poster
I was in the Magic Kingdom the other day, and I spent some time peeking through the cracks at the new Winnie the Pooh meet and greet area in Fantasyland, and I got to thinking...will Pooh and friends still have a home at The Crystal Palace once the new area is completed?

Here's a theory: now that Cinderellabration is open, it is more difficult to find Mickey and his pals in the Magic Kingdom, as there is no meet and greet time with them as there was after Cinderella's Suprise Cellabration. Would Mickey and the gang perhaps find themselves at The Crystal Palace?

Let me know what you guys think about this theory, or if you have any official information on this topic.

mjbritten

Original Poster
mousermerf said:
Mickey is at the Judges tent all day and Minnie, Goofy, et al are at the Liberty Tree for dinner.

Yeah, but Winnie and friends are also currently in the Toontown Fair, which I imagine will definately change.

So if Pooh could be in Toontown and The Crystal Palace, why can't Mickey?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I think that Chef Mickeys would be the biggest block to that plan. They can't do Mickey and friends for dinner at MK because that's Liberty Tree. Lunch is up for grabs for anyone - the only other character lunch is Garden Grill (which might hamper Mickey prospects) but Breakfast is right next door with Mickey at Chef Mickeys.

RPMdfw

Maybe they'll do a Stich character breakfast there. Meet Lilo, Stitch, Jumba, Gantu, all the "cousins" The go from table to table and make a mess of your meals while Lilo tries to find a home for you.

Could be fun . . .

CAPTAIN HOOK

Keep Pooh at Crystal Palace, I don't think it would feel the same with anyone else in there.
PLUS, there is the English connections - A.A.Milne was English, the original Crystal Palace was English and the atmosphere within is like a large English tea room !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom