Chances of test track FP day of?

Jess G

Original Poster
Hey all :)
I know you can make the 4th FP after using your given 3... I am using park hopper that day and find it more beneficial to use my original 3 @ AK during the day.. Epcot has EMH till 11pm the day I'm going. Whats my chances of getting a FP for test track and what can I expect wait times to be like after Illuminations during EMH? I'm sure this will be more difficult than usual due to soarin being closed.

arko

do you have many in your party, best option might be single rider, if you don't mind getting split up. But chances of getting a FP are doubtful. But with EMH if you are staying on site you might be able to get on fairly quickly.

Jess G

Original Poster
do you have many in your party, best option might be single rider, if you don't mind getting split up. But chances of getting a FP are doubtful. But with EMH if you are staying on site you might be able to get on fairly quickly.

Theres only 2 of us... I had no idea test track has a single rider line?

Kate Alan

I would say very slim now that Soarin' is closed, as Test Track is one of the very few attractions at Epcot that actually warrants a FP to begin with. Your best bet would be the single rider line.

lilclerk

It's not even 11am, and Test Track is already out of FPs for today. Single rider is a good option, or booking your FPs for Epcot in the evening and hitting AK at rope drop to take advantage of the lower crowds. That last hour of EMH might be good too.

Jess G

Original Poster
It's not even 11am, and Test Track is already out of FPs for today. Single rider is a good option, or booking your FPs for Epcot in the evening and hitting AK at rope drop to take advantage of the lower crowds. That last hour of EMH might be good too.

I'm thinking the last hour. I don't want to use my Fps at Epcot b/c I'm ed mission space is moved to a tier one and living with the land is still a tier one... Only adults on my trip so the other 2 fast passes would be wasted on smaller attractions with low wait times.

lilclerk

I'm thinking the last hour. I don't want to use my Fps at Epcot b/c I'm ****ed mission space is moved to a tier one and living with the land is still a tier one... Only adults on my trip so the other 2 fast passes would be wasted on smaller attractions with low wait times.
I am totally feeling that pain, I just made FPs for our trip. Epcot has the worst choices.

disneyfirstLJ

I tried to get a FP+ for Test Track on our last day in the park during our trip last week and it was never available. The single rider line only had a 10 minute wait while the standby line was 60 minutes. I would suggest single rider if you can't get a FP+.

Rob562

If you want to get an idea of wait times during EMH, I'd suggest looking for a day in the near future that Epcot has Evening EMH and then use MDE to see what wait times are like between 9 and 11.

-Rob

The Mighty Tim

Single rider is the way to go on Test Track. In my experience, your party isn't scattered around too much and sometimes you end up in the same ride vehicle anyway. On our last trip, we rode the single rider twice in quick succession and I'm sure we passed the same people in the regular line both times.

DarthVader

Sith Lord
I would say very slim now that Soarin' is closed, as Test Track is one of the very few attractions at Epcot that actually warrants a FP to begin with. Your best bet would be the single rider line.
Agreed, there were slim pickings for actual FP selections to begin with (do we really need a FP for spaceship earth or Figment)? With less choice more people will be opting for Test Track.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom