Chances of A&E FP+ on 2nd Day of Trip?

jeffmw

Original Poster
Our trip begins Feb. 8 and we're going to be going to MK Feb. 9. Our window opens next week. I know going on our second day isn't helpful as far as getting FastPasses, but due to some other scheduling that's when we need to go.

It seems like people here are having success getting A&E FastPasses with little problem lately but it sounds like some of that may be people scheduling for the latter portions of their trip.

Does anyone have a sense of our chances booking A+E 61 days out? There are only 2 of us (both kids are under 3) and we are pretty flexible in terms of time.

Thanks!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Statistically you have more chance booking it for the end of your stay - assuming that it is the tenth day, you're staying on property and you book as soon as you're able ie 60 days.
Now that I've completely shattered your dreams, I wish you luck

jeffmw

Original Poster
I am aware of the process and that there would be more spots further out in a stay, but I was just wondering if anyone had any insight as far as, lately, if it seems reasonable to get a difficult FP+ (such as A&E) only 61 days out, granted we're only a group of 2 and we're going during a relatively slow week.

DisneyKiwi

I had no issues getting FP for A&E 60 days out and then even swapped it out for another experience a few days later, which no doubt opened that slot up for someone else.

mattdenine

I was able to get FP for A&E for our second day in April but I was in a different situation as it was the first week they were at MK and the FP's came out after the 60 day window. I would suggest that if you don't get them at your 60 day just keep checking daily or even multiple times a day it only takes a minute or so to check.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I just booked our 60 day fastpasses on Sunday. Anna and Elsa were available for any day of our trip. So you should be fine.

NYwdwfan

I booked FPs today - A&E available all week 1/31 to 2/7 as of midnight and more limited availability for earlier in the week when I went to modify this afternoon. If it helps ease your mind at all, there are still FPs all day long for 2 days before want to go on 2/7 and that's a Saturday. That's the day I leave so I can't check the 9th for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom