CHAMP MAGIC APPAREL

champdisney

Original Poster
After many years of wanting to design shirts of my own, I finally got my dream up and running. I started by teaming with talented artists in collaborating with the designs I had in mind and together we created magic. The first design I released is inspired by the Splash Mountain news that broke two weeks ago. I call it “Champ of the Mountain”.

Please be advised that this was not made to offend anyone. I specifically designed it to be tasteful and fun. I love Splash Mountain. Everything about that log flume attraction always puts a smile on my face. Once that day comes and Disney closes Splash Mountain to make way for the announced retheme, I will miss it dearly. This piece embraces what’s to come when The Princess and the Frog takes over Chickapin Hill at both Disneyland and Magic Kingdom Park.
I do hope this piece brings joy to many including each and every single one of you. Let me your thoughts and opinions. This was an exciting project to work on and I have many more designs in the works!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom