CEO's Trip Report

Welcome Welcome Welcome! To my Walt Disney World Trip Report!

Our family arrived in Orlando on July 11th. We stayed through July 15th.

July 12th was a very busy day. We started out at IOA which was a disapointment in my mind. Spider seemed to have a one second delay to all the effects and the imagery. Long lines everywhere. Wasn't to happy, ofcourse who IS at those parks. After eating at Mytho's and waiting forever for our waiter, we headed over to USF.

Cresting 2 o' clock we started out at Shrek.. The Queue was maxed out. It was all filled and even had some over flow set up which we had to Zig Zag through.

After 2 break downs lasting 10 minutes... and 2 - 1/2 hours later... We watched darling Shrek. I wasnt too impressed with the whole theming. Many flaws and wasnt to enjoyable. It reminded me of all the others.. Nothing wow.

Brisking 4:30, we walked over to Twister. As always seen it done that.
Same flaws and jokes. Laughable I guess.

We exited and walked through New York street and passed Ex Kong. Nothing on the exterior is diffrent from last month or the one before.

JAWS was a good laugh. At the climax JAWS didnt even pop up to greet us. Kinda disapointing. But I should of known Great Whites are found more in Cold water then Warm ;)

After seeing MIB was 90 minutes we decided to leave... That would put us at 6:00.. and 2 parks... WHY NOT 3!?! hehe,

We jolted over too epcot DETERMINED to ride Mission : Space.
I was so excited to see that the Blue Earth was spinning when i crest the corner. Our family ran to the gates, " Welcome Cadets!" Spieled one over happy CM.

We smiled and entered.

The inside queue is just breath-taking, its all crisp and clean. I am very impressed.
The ride it's self is very intense. If you decide NOT to follow the Saftey Spiels, you will feel sick. So just don't.

The Post Show Area is fun fun fun. i spent 45 minutes in there alone!

hehe Postcards are fun!

The rest of the trip was just the repetative rides you already know and love. Ill save you the time of reading so you can go do somthing more important.

Thanks!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom