Celebration Florida

PixyDust

Original Poster
Is there anything to do in Celebration? What is it like? We were thinking of stopping there and checking it out if there is anything TO check out.

Discuss.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
see a movie... get ice cream... take in the architecture... shop... get coffee... get tea... rent a segway scooter... Bank of America

KevinPage

First check out the town website:

http://www.celebrationfl.com/

As you can see now until Dec 31 they have snow falling on Market Street and Xmas music playing all throughout the town. They have carriage rides on Friday & Saturday night, you can meet Santa in his house & take a ride on the Celebration Express with the kiddies.

Then you can shop, eat, drink, and relax by the water and soak in the atmosphere.

Also, you can drive around town to see some Xmas decorations. Since there are alot of very expensive houses & beautiful houses in town, many people decorate as well.

Anything else, let me know :)

mkt

Premium Member
I lived in Celebration... lol.

Never again... too expensive for too little of an apartment. I'd rather visit.

PixyDust

Original Poster
Thanks for all the info. We ran out of time and didn't get to go this time, but plan to at least drive through there next time around (maybe February).

Originally posted by mkt
see a movie... get ice cream... take in the architecture... shop... get coffee... get tea... rent a segway scooter... Bank of America

you can rent a segway where how much any restrictions?? I'd love to take one out. thanks for any info

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
Hi 10 min...

Good to see in this board too. Saw your profile so I guessed you are the same from Talkdisney.
:animwink:

maelstrom

Drive around admiring all of the beautiful houses, and be amazed at how much has been built since Celebration first opened. Then vow to save all of your money and get a good education so that you may live there someday. Ermmm.. :lookaroun at least that's what *I* did.

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by 10 min. to wdw
you can rent a segway where how much any restrictions?? I'd love to take one out. thanks for any info

age 21 and older, $50 an hour I believe + a training video

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom